Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today wll be a great day!!!!



yeah.... i keep repeating ths same word over n over again to transform the mood of the day... change ur body position, the way u use ur body affect ur mind and can influence others... control your body movement babeh... today im going to relocate my bed n my waldrobe...heheh surely im going to be very tired lol....

For my lovely gals, wht am i waiting for? i promise u, whn there is an oppertunity i wll grab it n hold it tight... like im holding ur life in my hands..I wll wait for ur response, if not today maybe tomorrow... dearie, i need u n ur special attention but i dont know how to tell u...wuwuwu... babeh im showing u my care an concern by my action but why dun u understand!!!! aihh... it is okay, mybe it is not the tyme yet... let Allah decide our future..hehe..... neway baby, there are more passion in me now, coz of u i got huge amount of positive feelings to do extarordinary things.. i know life if full of challenges, i dont expect u r easy to be mine.. there wll be things tht wll block my way to go to u... nothing can stop me, im moving forward fearlessly... it is okay for me.. slowly i wll be there.. at the end we can be together...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment