Saturday, May 22, 2010

my daily rutin.......



everyday i woke up wth a smile... Usually before i went to take a shower i wll go in front of the mirror to see my own face.. what i can see is my own macho reflection..hehe.. i love to drink milk. 3 glasses of milk everyday.. milk keep me strong. now im stronger.. healthy as a horse... i eat a lot, im trying to control my desire but i cant... easy to say but hard to apply.. i tried everything.. because of my failure in doing so, now my stomach is getting bigger... perhhh i dun like that.. i want to maintain slim until i hv grandchildren someday..hahahha... BUt but but, now i cannot drink milk so often even doe i really love it.. it gives me stomach aid thn later diarrhoea wll attack me... i hate it so much whn i need to sit on the toilet bowl for a long tyme doing business tht only earn losses in term of tyme....ishhhh..hehe... neway ths is because my body cannot absorb milk anymore..wuwuuw... looks like im gonna change my favourite drink..

No comments:

Post a Comment